T.H.E.M

Monday, May 23, 2011

I am -Skyfyre-








I see... 
A woman, proud, uncompromising,
Diaphanous as air -- less, even, than the tears,
That fall in desolation about her weary feet,
Salt poison pooled upon the withered ground...
(diaphanous=hening)


I want...
A measure of quietude, a certain silence,
The echo of alone which heals me of dreaming,
The nothing that stills the wanting,
The numb, the cold that laughs at pain,
(quietude=ketenangan)



I am
a woman,
hidden...

.
.
.
.

I feel...
Too much -- too deeply to be directionless,
Too real for imagining, and yet the familiar eyes
Hold nothing of recognition -- only my reflection --
A meeting of shadows in sunlit glass


I touch...
The downy wings of hope, in wonder,
In reverence, in need, in hunger,
Alas, it burns my fingers as a flame,
A sacrilege, self-defined

---------------------------------------------------------



To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of ignorance
-A. Bronson Alcott-
(malady=penyakit)




p/s : uh-huh, don't do that or I'll do the same. chill yo ;)


2 comments: