T.H.E.M

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Silent Cry -Jathin-




These are the days of dreaded hopes
The nights of aimless dreams
The wonderings of a glorified beggar
Not for gold nor silver but for hope
Do you know of this feeling I speak
Or will you listen to it as ramblings of a pitiful outcast.


I have been tried
I have been judged
I have been hanged
What more can you do o cowardly world
To a dead man who sleeps in peace
To a soul who sees all unperturbed.


Di41a_large


Maybe the dew on roses in the morning
are tears of the night
who lost his battle to the morning sun
Maybe the woman I saw in white
is the ghost of all my love dreams


Neon lights of nights
and white glare of day
Time is of no essence
to a man who seeks nothing to do
Roses and violin are just plant and wood
To a man who knows no love
Save me oh god before I feel the same


----------------------------------------------------------------------


Tumblr_lc5zwwxdot1qeo559o1_400_large
mahuuuuuu  >.<


p/s : pos ke 100 :)





1 comment:

Noble, The Chosen One said...

pe yg berlaku?? saya boleh buatkan topeng! mahu?