T.H.E.M

Saturday, December 10, 2011

As-Sabr



152. Maka ingatlah kepada-Ku, Aku pun akan ingat kepadamu. Bersyukurlah kepada-Ku, dan janganlah kamu ingkar kepada-Ku.



153. Wahai orang-orang yang beriman! Mohonlah pertolongan (kepada Allah) dengan sabar dan salat. Sungguh, Allah beserta orang-orang yang sabar.



155. Dan Kami pasti akan menguji kamu dengan sedikit ketakutan, kelaparan, kekurangan harta, jiwa dan buah-buahan. Dan sampaikanlah khabar gembira kepada orang-orang yang sabar.


-Al- Baqarah, 2-


---------------------------------------------------


diuji dengan rasa takut semalam. "apakah?" tak terkira berapa kali soalan tu keluar dari mulut. 



LETTER

To whom it may concern, I do not know the real reason behind your statement. You are right. I had no idea at all. Basically, I'm 4000+ km apart from him. How can I know? I won't care and I will do nothing unless he is sick. So, if it is not about sickness at all, it is totally a useless effort. He is an adult and I am.. dependent on him. Still. So, whatever things that he had done, whether it is good or bad, he knows the consequences.




The question right now is, why should I bother? If it is a good thing, let it be. If it is a bad thing, everyone makes a mistake. So, let it be. Let them settle it by themselves. What do you want me to do by telling me this? tell my mom about this? Come on. Then, does it solve anything? Will it? Because I do not know the exact things that he had done.




Plus, if I knew, can I solve the problems? What can a child do? WE do not need your empathy. I assume you knew about that "thing". In my opinion, it will be much much better if you didn't tell me anything in the first place, with that sad emoticon. Yeah, will be much better. This is a public place by the way. Analogically, it seems like you paint a canvas, put it up in the exhibition room, people come in and out, look at it, analyse it with their own judgement. Small things will become bigger eventually. 






I assume you are an adult too. If you do want to help, there are much better ways than this. Sorry if my words hurt your feeling. I mean no harm. Peace :)




p/s : tak sabau nak pegi Legenda. woot2!



No comments: